Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: SIP test

  1. #1
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if its already been done on the SIP board (to lazy to look).

    But I know Flakeski's a fan ... you can
    take a SIP character test here

    http://users.drew.edu/jleto/sip/

    I turned out to be a "Francine" don't know
    if thats good or bad [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a Katchoo, but some of those questions I could've given different answers.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm David. go figure [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Went and figured" ..... I think/hope

    All I can say is "Flakeski you got the buttons?"

    I think thats what I figured... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mizannalee's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Francine here...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a Francine, though several questions didn't have answers that really fit me.

    Stingger: you most read SIP. I think you'd love it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •